Shelston IP’s knowledge of and exposure to the agribusiness sector is multi-faceted. Our clients include some of the world’s largest providers of agricultural and food products, specialist agri insurers, agricultural biotech companies, grain handlers, plant breeders, seed producers, chemical suppliers, and government-owned research organisations.
Our team of experienced and trainee attorneys possesses specialist post graduate qualifications and research experience in agricultural biotechnology, plant molecular biology, plant genomics and chemistry.
We maintain and strengthen our links with the agricultural sector through our active involvement in professional associations including the International Association for Plant Biotechnology and the Agribusiness Council of Australia.
Our services include:
- patenting – filing, prosecuting, assignment, licensing, searching, watching
- patent infringement and validity advice
- patent portfolio management and renewals
- plant breeder’s rights – filing, prosecuting, assignment, licensing, searching, watching
- plant breeder’s rights – infringement and validity advice
- plant breeder’s rights – portfolio management and renewals
- due diligence advice
- commercialisation advice
- litigation and litigation support.