No one relishes the prospect of an IP dispute. But timely action is critical to protect your valuable IP or to defend your market position.
Shelston IP’s lawyers and litigators provide expert guidance through the complex matrix of technical, legal, commercial and tactical considerations to minimise business interruption and preserve your competitive advantage.
Shelston IP litigation and dispute expertise spans:
- helping you understand the litigation and dispute resolution processes, and likely outcomes
- representing you before the Federal Court of Australia and superior courts of appeal
- negotiating settlements through alternative dispute resolution techniques
- running efficient enforcement programs for large IP-portfolio holders
- conducting oppositions before the Patent Office and Trade Mark Office
- anti-counterfeiting and customs seizure procedures
- trade mark infringements
- patent infringements
- trade practices and consumer protection
- comparative advertising
- country of origin labelling
- packaging, brand and labelling issues.
IP advisory and litigation expertise awards & recognition
Industry and client acknowledgement of our market leading IP advisory and litigation capability is reflected in our status as a ‘leading’ and ‘recommended’ firm by Intellectual Asset Management, IP Stars, Asia Pacific Legal 500 and Doyles Guide and World Trade Mark Review 1000, .
Shelston IP legal experts
Shelston IP’s multi-disciplinary team includes expert commercial lawyers and litigators who have made IP a career long focus.