At Shelston IP, we not only help our clients to identify and protect their intellectual property, we also assist with legal services in connection with promoting the client’s underlying goods and services. Our marketing law services are an important component of helping our clients with the full range of IP-related services.
We assist clients with:
- advertising material review and signoff including IP due diligence and consumer protection law review
- advertising agreements
- trade promotion lotteries and competitions including review of signoff of proposed terms and applications for permits
- Australian Consumer Law advice including misleading and deceptive conduct, implied warranties/terms and unfair contract terms
- general labelling and packaging advice
- preparation and review of product warranty terms
- social media terms.