Shelston IP has a dedicated team of IP professionals with industry and research experience in chemical engineering and process technology. Too often in IP firms, this technology is assumed to fall within general chemistry and is largely overlooked. However chemical engineering and process technology present unique IP challenges that require specialist expertise.
Armed with advanced technical qualifications and a wealth of experience, Shelston IP is positioned to assist clients by providing specialised service and advice in this field.
Our team boasts leading-edge credentials in:
- minerals processing
- cement & ceramic processing and production
- electrolytic chemistry and production techniques
- petrochemicals and petroleum production
- industrial and specialist gas production and application
- food technology and processing
- environmental engineering
- polymer production and processing
- extrusion and injection moulding.