Australian mining exploration, production and maintenance are all expected to lift significantly through 2018 with an expected growth of 5.5% in 2017-18.
This growth is bringing opportunities for companies to adopt innovative approaches to improve productivity and drive value.
In particular, Australia and the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is the largest and fastest growing market for mining equipment and implementation of mining automation technologies with forecasts tipping the market to increase in value from $US2.22 billion in 2017 to $US3.29 billion by 2023.
At Shelston IP we understand that investment in innovation, the increasing digitisation of the sector and the articulation of IP strategies will unlock new and sustainable avenues for productivity enhancement.
Shelston IP mining and resources expertise
We provide a full suite of intellectual property and advisory services to Australian and international companies operating in the energy, mining, oil and gas as well as renewable energy sectors.
Our attorneys have specific expertise in prosecution and enforcement of IP in a wide range of fields, including the following:
- mechanical, civil and structural engineering
- mineral processing
- chemical engineering
- robotics and automated guided vehicles
- electrical and electronic engineering
- control systems
- heavy equipment engineering.
How Shelston IP can assist with mining IP
We can help you leverage technology to create a more competitive business.
- a tailored approach to handling your IP matters
- leading prosecution and litigation practices in Australia
- deep industry knowledge in the mining and resources industry
- cost effective advice which adds value to your business
- billing models to suit your business