Within the pharmaceuticals sector, Shelston IP’s expertise is second to none. We employ highly experienced attorneys who have exemplary credentials and prior backgrounds as research scientists for
- big pharma’ corporations, including GlaxoSmithKline Australia
- leading medical research institutes, including Max Planck Institute (Germany) and the Institut de Biochimie (Switzerland)
- world-class hospitals including Sydney’s St Vincent’s Hospital and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Australian government bodies including the Therapeutic Goods Administration and Cooperative Research Centres.
Our technical expertise spans
- chemical biology
- materials science
- organic chemistry
- polymer chemistry
- pharmaceuticals and pharmacology.
Today, our pharmaceutical clients include the largest pharmaceutical corporations, research institutes and universities.