Shelston IP teams up with IPitch
Published on 02 Feb, 2011
IPitch is an online community that helps Australian startups and investors stay connected. It presently has 453 start-ups and 23 investors registered, and receives monthly traffic of around 15,000 hits. Shelston IP has signed up to be IPitch’s exclusive legal and intellectual property service advisor for six months. This means we will be providing the IP-based content on the IPitch website.
Shelston IP offers many start-up-friendly services to potential clients. These include:
- Free initial consultation
- Possible fixed price arrangements
- Possible reduced or graduated billing arrangements
- Networking and educational opportunities through in-house seminars and social functions
- Friendly, efficient service and clear explanations of legal matters in plain English
- Advice on how to obtain the best possible IP protection while remaining with your budget
- Value-adding to your business by developing a thorough understanding of your organisation, industry and commercial objectives
- Through our association with IPitch, Shelston IP hopes to be able to help various start-ups navigate their way through the “minefield” that intellectual property often appears. Our firm is a market leader in this highly specialised field – and we measure our success by that of our clients in building tangible value and competitive advantage through the effective creation, management, commercialisation and enforcement of their IP assets.