Shelston IP provides detailed advice on creation, subsistence and protection of copyright in Australia, and has managed both straight-forward and complex disputes relating to all aspects of copyright.
Our experience and advice spans the full spectrum of copyright law including:
- general copyright matters under Australian law
- moral rights
- conflicts of laws as related to international copyright matters
- IP clearances and risk assessment related to use of Australian created, produced or dubbed works
- website content
- film, TV and music production, acquisition and distribution
- copyright ownership advice, disputes and contracts
- parallel importing.
We have drafted and negotiated a wide range of commercial arrangements, for both copyright owners and licensees, and acted in key litigation to ensure client interests are promoted and protected.