Having the right IP commercialisation strategy and agreements in place to underpin business operations is essential for ongoing success and profitability.
Shelston IP Lawyers devise commercialisation strategies and then structure, negotiate and document a wide range of IP, licensing and commercial agreements to implement that strategy. This provides a practical framework to manage business relationships while minimising disputes and appropriately allocating risks.
Shelston IP Lawyers’ commercialisation expertise spans:
- IP agreements, including licensing, materials transfer, research collaboration and funding
- IT agreements including cloud, licensing, support, outsourcing, development and integration
- advertising agreements
- joint venture and teaming agreements
- shareholders agreements
- business sale agreements and share sale agreements
- confidentiality and privacy agreements
- manufacturing agreements
- supply/purchase agreements and terms of trade
- distribution agreements and reseller agreements
- trade mark licensing, sales and assignments and co-existence agreements