Shelston IP houses a team of patent attorneys well-versed in contemporary biophysical techniques. This includes all manner of experimental methods applied to the quantification of structure and function in biological systems.
Our team helps clients in a number of industries and is experienced in an array of methodologies including:
- The application of solution phase NMR to the study of protein-DNA interactions that are important to drug discovery.
- Laser diffraction and calorimetry applied to pharmaceutical formulation.
- X-ray crystallography used in the resolution of structure for the development of new materials.
- MRI and SPR assays used in the screening and development of medical devices and diagnostics.
- Fluorescence analysis for use in quality assurance in food, mining and energy industries.