Many players in the gaming machine industry are particularly active in relation to obtaining and enforcing patent rights.
At Shelston IP we have experience across a wide range of the underlying technologies, including:
- Gaming machine hardware
- Gaming machine software, including (games, user interfaces, and administrative tools)
- Networked gaming systems
- Software and data and software security in gaming machines
- Cashless gaming arrangements
- Linked jackpot technologies.
Beyond gaming machines, our attorneys have extensive experience in managing patent portfolios and strategies in relation to other forms of gaming, such as:
- Lotteries and other multi-player games
- Sportsbetting and other fixed-odds games
- Online gambling systems
- Competitive games, including games of skill.
Shelston IP prides itself of keeping at the cutting edge in relation to patentability of methods and software across a number of fields, which is of great importance to our clients in the gaming space where shifts in the patentability landscape can have far reaching effects in terms of protection and enforcement strategy.